Friday, October 15, 2010

Bargain Shopping

So as many of you know, my husband and I do not have boat loads of discretionary income to spend. We pay our bills and we're pretty close to tapped.

Unfortunately, I have a HORRIBLE habit of spending whatever money we have left. I need to stop this, I know. I justify it, because I am always spending the money on food...but we are never in a place where we NEED food. Plus, I always get really really really good deals on food, only justifying my spending more...It's a horrible habit that I need to stop, but before I stop, can I just tell you how much I bought the other day for $53.29?

Sour Cream
Cottage Cheese
3 Yogurt
Tortilla Chips
Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
Frozen Raw Shrimp
Cinnamon Applesauce
Blueberry Fruit Juice
Can of Peas
Can of Carrots
Syrup
Bread
Pomegranate Sherbet
Red Tea
Printer (from Wal-Mart)
Haircut magazine (Hey, a pregnant lady is required to change her hairstyle)
10 lbs potatoes
Cake donuts (pregnant, remember)
2.5 lbs Chicken Legs
5 lbs Pork Chops
3 lbs oranges (that I didn't actually get)
4 avocados
1.5 lbs onions
1.5 lbs zucchini
1 bag carrots
2 lbs tomatoes
1.5 lbs apples
3 cucumbers
1 lb nectarines
3 bunches green onions
6.5 lbs cantaloupes
4 lbs oranges (that I did get)
2 gallons of milk
1 box Kix
1 box Honey Kix
1 box Corn Bran Crunch
1 jar super chunk peanut butter

Seriously, am I good or what?! People should pay me to shop for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment