Thursday, August 20, 2009

Revolutionized

Good morning!

I haven't written for a couple weeks. The Broussard house was a little chaotic with visitors and then Brytin starting kindergarten. I have, however, started quite a few rough drafts. Look for upcoming posts to include such riveting topics as:

An alternative ending to my 07/21 post which leads into great detail about my parents
My observations on the great impact adults unknowingly have on children
Fun at the beach
A crazy night of dreams I had
Freedom
Stonehenge
Things my mother taught me
And more!

I very much want to spend a lot of energy honing my writing skills. The only way that can happen is if I actually sit down and write. Starting today, that is going to happen! Look for a new post tomorrow :)

PS - it would be VERY helpful in my pursuit to improve my writing if you add your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment