Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just Real Quick

I would like to point out that a Republican victory in the Massachuesetts Senate race does NOT mean that the country has suddenly decided that Republicans have the superior ideals.

What it does mean is that there is definitely restlessness in the people of America. There is a desire to make change, mixed with a general feeling like the changes being made are not necessarily in the best interest of the people.

Now is NOT the time for Republicans to gloat. Now IS the time for Republicans to listen.

Read what electee Scott Brown had to say.

1 comment:

  1. Is that a spam comment above me? :-) I can't get into the political debates because I don't pay attention enough to support a side. I know - it's a copy out! Stop by for a giveaway when you have a chance.
    - Cougs
    www.cougar-tales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete