Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Love

Yesterday was the four-year anniversary of the day I met my husband. It is also the anniversary of the day the Supreme Court said that it could not be deemed illegal for two different races to marry.

I've always found it beautifully coincidental that my husband and I met on Loving Day.

Tonight, my husband and I were separated by the military for the first time in our four years together. I know that I am greatly blessed to have been a military wife for so long and not have to suffer long deployments, repeated deployments and worse(like the majority of military wives).

However, that fact doesn't make it any easier to say "Good-bye" for the first time.



Enjoy this blog? Look for others of similar topic:

No Joke
Ramblings of My Love
Cherish
My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment