Monday, July 19, 2010

"Bubba Was My Best Good Friend"


For a die hard fan of Forrest Gump (like I am), Bubba Gump Shrimp is a MUST!! Movie memorabilia, trivia, and WAY better food than Joe's or Red Lobster. Five Stars from me!!

Chris had a bucket of mussels and a plate of cajun shrimp. I had a bucket of garlic butter shrimp and a plate of shrimp stuff with crab and cheese. YUM!!!!!!!!!

Our waitress was awesome. She even quizzed me on Forrest Gump trivia.

Q: Which bus did Forrest ride to Jenny's apartment?


A: Trick! He ran to her apartment. He was waiting for the #9 bus until the sweet old lady told him how close the apartment was.


Q: Which brand of shoes did Forrest wear on his cross country run?



A: Nike

Other quotes I often use from Forrest Gump:

"I'll always be your girl."

"This whole other country."

"She smelt like cigarettes."

In case you are wondering why I love the movie so much, it is because no movie like Forest shows the HUGE difference one man can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment