Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Aloha 'Aina Park at Hickam Air Force Base Part II

I'm going to try to NOT bore you with all 355 photos I took today...

I walked along the Aloha 'Aina park trail again today (while watching the ships leave the harbor). I brought my mom's fancy schmancy camera along and pretended to be a photographer.

Photos of the Bay/Channel/Harbor



Photos of the mountain across the bay (aka "Sunset Mountain")



Photos of the water in the bay







A beautiful view that includes the Freedom Tower. For another view of the Freedom Tower, see my walk to the library photos.



Okay, enough scenery :) I actually was able to catch one photo of a mongoose!


I have a TON more photos - birds, trees and flowers. But I will save them for another post - because I have to do a little more research for their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment