Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friday October 6, 2006

Is it age?
Current mood: contemplative
I am struck by the amazing difference between the mindset of 30 and 20 year olds. I know that when I was 20, I truly believed I knew all there was to know about life and choices and such. Now that I am closer to 30, I realize that I actually know NOTHING.
At what age does that transformation occur? Is it really an age thing or an experience thing or both (with age comes experience)?
What role does God play in that transformation? Like, maybe it really has nothing to do with age, and everything to do with the progressional work God does in His followers.
I am very glad to see that difference now. I don't know that I could have seen it a couple years ago. I pray that I can be graceful and wise whenever dealing with someone at a difference experience level than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment