Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wednesday September 27, 2006

determined to learn my lessons
Current mood: crappy
So, I don't necessarily believe in "karma," but I am positive that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Just yesterday Christopher asked me if I ever feared a horrible fate would be bestowed upon me for my recent choices. My response was quick and blunt, "No, because God has already issued my due punishments."
And then, as if to prove that He is God and I am NOT, I get dealt a terrible blow today. You would think I would learn my lesson...everytime I say "Never," God says, "Oh yea? Watch this."
I know that it is entirely possible that Chris's potential year-long deployment has nothing to do with my indignant response to karma, but I am sure that there are lessons in this that Jesus is praying I learn this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment