Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tuesday February 5, 2008

WHOA
Current mood: worried
So....I had a dream last night that I was pregnant...I've heard that biological clocks turn on in an unexpected instant...For the first time in 29 years, I think that I may get that "gotta have a baby syndrome." WHOA. That's huge.
For the record, I would be a horrible mother. Not only are my genes plagued with depression, alcoholism, pathological lying, addiction, psychosis, and every other horrible thing known to man, but I am ridiculously selfish, lazy, irritable and financially broke.
Realize that I know that God is infinitely wiser than I, so if I am to bear Chris's child(ren), I would be compliant and, more than likely, ECSTATIC. However, I do not want to ever NEED a child more than I need Jesus or my husband or my sanity.
WHOA. Dreams are stupid.

Items I do NOT want to buy anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment